Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy News!

My awesome agent, Nathan Bransford, has a book deal of his own, for his middle-grade novel, JACOB WONDERBAR AND THE COSMIC SPACE KAPOW. If you've read Nathan's blog (and if you haven't, why not? Don't you want to read an extremely helpful, inspiring and outright funny compendium of everything you need to know about publishing? And space monkeys?), you already know what a wonderful writer he is, so it's not really surprising. But having worked with Nathan on my own MS, and watched how hard he worked selling it, I can honestly say that this could not happen to a nicer, more deserving guy.

(please pardon the cliche. I'm under-caffeinated)

Many congratulations, Nathan! And can I get a corn-dog with that book?

1 comment:

Wasp Nest Removal Altoona said...

Hi nicce reading your post